Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Multiverse Theory


Sometimes it just feels like there is too little time.
There are so many things I want to do, so many ways in which I wish I could spend my time, and so many obligations that I must attend to at the same time. Add to the equation that I have a tendency to want to take my time with each and every thing I do, and I'm left at the end of the day with a longer list of "To-Do's" than I began with in the morning.

So I'm employing multiverse theory. (family guy anyone?)
In this sense, I have done everything I could have ever possibly hoped to have done today, I've just done them in different universes. All of a sudden, I'm much more productive than I had previously thought.

How efficient!

1 comment:

  1. Good idea. I could use some of them multi-verse versions of myself too. I'll just think hard about all the quantum variations possible for the universe and hey, presto! I sense the busy many mes all doing every possible thing I could be doing. wow. I like this. I think I'll be the one that goes to bed now.

    Thanks S!

    ReplyDelete